Thursday, August 05, 2004

The Beginning

God has taught us many lessons while we've been here, and I know many more are
on the way.


What a beginning. We have been here for 2 months now and God has taught us many lessons while we've been here, and I know many more are on the way.

I am creating this blog in hopes that it will give everyone a chance to see and keep up with what's going on with our family here in New England. I will do my best to keep it updated.

Heather is enjoying her new job as a Speech Pathologist. I think the biggest part for her is the fact that she is not a student anymore; she is enjoying actually working in the field. Josiah and I have been hanging out at home together, and I have enjoyed being able to spend that time with him. I am working on my resume now and I am about to start hunting for a job. I may also be going to school in the Spring as well. We are still unclear on where I will be and what I will be doing in the next few months, but we will figure it all out. Josiah is missing Nolan. He loves it when he is able to talk on the phone with him, and I have caught him pretending to talk to Nolan on the phone sometimes too. We are going to a church in Nashua, NH and they are great. They have really welcomed us and I hope to get more involved with them there. We sold the truck! We are very excited about that. We have not bought another car yet, but we are looking. I have been driving Grammy's car around in the mean time.

We went to the beach this past Saturday and we had a blast. Josiah loves the beach. He enjoyed playing with his trains in the sand and trying to jump over the waves coming in. Heather and I made sure we lathered him with sun block so that he would not get burned, but then we forgot to put any on ourselves. Heather got burned a little, but I didn't. I got toasted! I looked like one of the lobsters they are eating here all the time. I am finally starting to peel now, and I look like I have leprosy with all my skin falling off, but it hurt for a long time. Lesson learned.

Well, I am hoping this helps everybody feel connected to us in some way. I will have pictures for you to view as well. Please continue to pray for us, that God will use us here.


No comments: