Tuesday, November 30, 2004

Getting Settled

Hey everybody! We are finally starting to get settled. Our computer has been down for a while, static electricity did some damage to it, but we are back up and running. Heather and I will be taking some pictures tomorrow to put on here so you guys can get a good look at the house and our rooms, etc. We will also get some pictures of Josiah on here so you guys can see how much he has grown. We had a great thanksgiving; the girls had their big hunt at the stores while the guys were in the woods. My dad killed a doe on Friday and Jason killed a five point on Saturday down at his cousins in Turkey Creek, but I did not get one this weekend. That's okay though because I have already killed two so far this year, a spike and a four point. Well, that's all for now. We will get some pictures up as soon as possible. Love you guys!

No comments: