Merry Christmas everyone! It has been an exciting year! We actually had snow here. I couldn't believe it. Josiah and I got out and played in the snow, and he enjoyed throwing it at me. We had a great Christmas, and we want to thank all of you guys for sending us presents down here. Josiah is loving playing with all the trains he got. Santa Claus brought Josiah a train table and he has enjoyed putting all of his tracks on it. Sorry I have not done this sooner, but we were having all kinds of problems with the computer. I got a new one for Christmas, and now everything is working great, so hopefully we will not have any more pr0blems. Well, that is all for now. Heather and I will be sure to get more pictures within the next week or so, and I will make sure I put them on here for all of you to enjoy. Hope everyone has a Happy New Year!
Thursday, December 30, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment