Apparently this is a tradition that everyone does up here in New England. I have heard Heather talk about going to pick apples in the fall all the time, but this was our first time to experience it together as a family. Josiah loved it, and the weather was perfect, around 65 degrees and absolutely no humidity. Of course, I haven't felt humidity since I left Louisiana. Although they sure think they have it up here, it's pretty comical to hear what they think a humid day is.
I am really excited about fall. Can you believe that the leaves are already changing up here. It is crazy to think about. Heather and I are going with her Uncle Dave to the Boston College vs. Penn State football game tonight. I am very excited about that. They say he has really good seats. I will put some pictures up after tonight so ya'll can see. Well, there are some more pictures of us picking apples, enjoy.
Saturday, September 11, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment