Last time I wrote, I told ya'll we were looking for a church home. Well, we have found a great church home at the Nashua church of Christ. They are a great family of believers that have surrounded us and really tried to make us feel welcome ever since we have been there. They have a Tuesday night care group (house church) that we go to, which is a lot of fun. Paul Clark is the minister there and he is real down to earth and fun. He was out of town this Sunday and asked me to preach, which I was excited about. The sermon went well and everyone seemed to enjoy it. I hope I will be able to continue to fill in every now and then. They also have several kids that are around Josiah's age, and he also enjoys the children's worship service that they have for the kids. The whole church really has deep conviction of doing what's right and striving to help each other along the way. Please continue to pray for us, and I now ask that you will also pray for this church as well, so that we may continue to grow up here.
Sunday, September 05, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment