This is my first time writing a "little ditty" on THE BLOG. On Saturday, Sept. 11, Josh and I went with Uncle Dave to a Boston College/Penn State game. It was sooo much fun! The game started at 8pm b/c it was scheduled to be on T.V.-ABC I think. I had a couple of "mis-spokes" (is that a word?) during the game that both Uncle Dave and Josh had a pretty good laugh at my lack of football sense. The first time was about 5 min. to game time and I asked, "Oh! Has the game started?" And the reply was..."Um....no, Heather, they're scrimmaging amongst themselves." Hmmm.......Another time was with 9min. and 22 sec. left on the clock in the second quarter. I couldn't figure out why their clock said 9:22pm, and my watch said 8:58pm. Needless to say, that brought forth more laughter (more from Josh...Uncle Dave was a bit more gracious). The game went great....it was a little chilly....but very fun!!
Sunday, September 12, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment